Monday, March 29, 2010

The New Shop



Adjacent from Armadale station proudly occupying the corner of Featherston Street and Armadale Street sits an iconic white building soon to be an iconic café.


The boys from Window Espresso, Steve Rowley and Matt Vero, finally signed the lease on the property last week. They have eagerly begun work and hope to open in early Spring.


The focus of the menu will be fresh, clean, wholesome food made from high-quality ingredients.

Now I may be a little biased but I can honestly say I have not had a better cup of coffee than the one I enjoyed daily at Window Espresso. Using All Press coffee I’m sure the boys will live up to the same standard.

There will be a lengthy construction period. But trust me it will be worth the wait. Once completed the fit out will feature polished concrete floors, exposed brick walls and floor to ceiling windows.

The stunning 18th century building will soon be transformed into something not usually found this far out from the city. Armadale residents and café fans you are in for a treat.

Bring on Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment