Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Zany over Zara



Move over H&M I have a new obsession: Zara

I literally cannot stay away from this oasis of beauty and style. Each collection is practically spot on. I constantly come home looking sheepish and hiding multitudes of dark blue bags behind my back. Even though the temperature in honky town rarely falls below 30 degrees and due to sweltering humidity I'm working up a sweat just getting to my castings, I decided I needed/had to have this cherry red blazer.

I left the store swearing that was it. I was content, I didn't need anything else. I got about 100 meters out of the store before turning and literally running back into my air-conditioned heaven. I scurried out like a rat with a big piece of cheese five minutes later clutching yet another bag containing these super-cute, high-waisted floral shorts.

Unfortunately they don't come with perfect, tanned pins (I wish my legs looked like that) but they are really flattering. I took my new purchases out on the town last weekend and we had a grand time. (I stole the hat when we crashed an Indian themed party).

I cannot rave enough about Zara. They have everything; beautifully tailored blazers, cute playsuits, stunning dresses, super hot heels and great bags.

Although I have now issued myself with restraining order that states I cannot go within 100metres of any Zara store I’m sure nothing will hold me back when the new season collection is released in August.

These are some of my other Zara purchases:





No comments:

Post a Comment